Orange Cyberdefense is the world's leading cyber security services and solutions provider, and we are currently looking for a Network Security Engineer (Firewall) to join our SOC in Atlanta.
The role of the Network Security Engineer (Firewall) is to provide second line support and act as an escalation point for our team in our busy Security Operations Centre, providing day to day support for our customers.
It is essential that you are able to work under pressure and possess excellent customer service and communication skills as well as having a logical and methodical approach to troubleshooting.
Your key responsibilities as a Network Security Engineer (Firewall) will include:
- Providing second line support and escalation of helpdesk tickets to our customer base, working to specific SLA’s
- Proactive technical account management for mid-range clients, managing software life cycle and patching and upgrades for customers - implementing valuable security measures on their IT infrastructure
- Providing Quality Assurance checking as part of the Orange Cyberdefense and customers change control process
- Defining and implementing new Security Services which we can offer our customers to help them reduce IT security risks
- Defining high-level Security Policies together with our customers and implementing it
- Conducting security audits on our customers' environments
- Ensuring that all case related documentation is clear, concise and updated in the Helpdesk/CRM systems
- Ensuring that customers are updated continuously on the status of their issues
To join us as a Network Security Engineer (Firewall), you need to have the following skills and experience:
- You must have strong hands-on experience of troubleshooting, administering and supporting at least one of the following technologies: F5, CheckPoint, Juniper (SRX), Zscaler, Cisco (ASA & Firepower), Palo Alto and Fortinet
- You must have solid experience in an IT service role, where you have been required to support or perform installations of networking/security environments
- You must have the ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing at all levels
- You must have the ability to work as part of a team or independently with minimal supervision
- You will preferably hold security certifications relevant to the vendors above
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies as a Network Security Engineer (Firewall), you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deeper understanding of the industry
- Competitive salary
- A supportive work environment, working alongside industry experts
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death and dismemberment and business travel insurance
- A 401(k) plan with company match
- Tax advantages through flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- To help you manage your work and life needs we offer a life assistance program, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement, a group legal service plan
- Homeowner’s, automobile, critical illness, accident, hospital indemnity, ID Theft and pet insurance at group rates
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration