Orange Cyberdefense specialises in the design, implementation and support of the most reliable and innovative security solutions and services - we are seeking a CyberSOC Security Analyst to join our team in Belgium.
As a CyberSOC Security Analyst you are responsible for the detection, investigation and defense against cyber-attacks. In our CyberSOC, you will work with Europe's leading IT Security experts and use the latest technologies to analyse potential security incidents.
As we have a global presence, shift work may be required for this role. The role can be based from home (in Belgium), hybrid or office based.
Your key responsibilities as a CyberSOC Security Analyst will include to:
- Ensure that customer environments are always protected against cyber-attacks
- Triage and investigate alarms generated by SIEM tools, endpoint protection tools, network anomaly detection tools, etc. by performing in-depth analysis
- Undertake daily threat hunting investigations and campaigns
- Escalate relevant threats to customers and providing advice based on these threats
- Detect anomalies and attack patterns along the entire cyber-kill chain as described by MITRE ATT&CK
- Support our customers during a security incident and ensure effective defence against attacks
- Continuously develop improvements and detection methods to optimise detections
- Manage onboarding projects for new clients
- Report monthly on the status of customer environments
You must have the following skills and experience in order to join us as a CyberSOC Security Analyst;
- You must have solid experience using security tools - SIEM, IDS/IPS, Sandbox, Honeypot, Endpoint Protection etc
- You must have excellent knowledge of Splunk
- You must be fluent in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- You will ideally have experience working within a CyberSOC, if not then any experience within an IT Department providing customer support
- You will have experience of scripting languages such as Python
- You will have a degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Digital Forensics or Engineering - or equivalent industry recognised certification/experience
- You will ideally have experience with penetration testing, incident detection, incident response and malware analysis
- You will ideally have certifications such as CySA+, CND, CEH, OSCP, Splunk Power User or SANS
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies as a CyberSOC Security Analyst, you will be offered the following:
Be taken care of
We offer you an attractive Salary, 32 vacation days, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, hospitalization, group insurance and a company car with fuel card. So you do not have to worry about a thing!
Never stop learning
We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
Communication is key! So we organize company and team meetings on a regular base so everyone is informed properly.
Do what you love
Enjoy flexibility with offices in Brussels/Antwerp/Ghent/Rotselaar & Nivelles, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home. And we make sure you do!
Snack to your heart's desire
At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
The good life ...
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration!