Orange Cyberdefense is Europe's leading cyber security services and solutions provider, and we are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team.
As a DevOps Engineer within the global DevOps team of Orange Cyberdefense, you will be involved in the design, architecture & implementation of innovative solutions to solve a variety of challenges in the cyber security arena, helping to deliver internal services to our high skilled analysts, and managed services to our global customer base.
This role gives you the ability to build something big and important for the business from the ground up, working with a large development team. You will have plenty of room for growth, learning and working with new technologies.
The role will be mostly based from home, with 1-2 days per week in the office in Antwerp.
Your key responsibilities as a DevOps Engineer will include:
- Supporting the systems, platforms and infrastructure which is used by our operational team to delivery its business-critical services to our customers
- Maintaining team efficiencies by using ensuring configuration is automated, and repeatable using IaC and CI/CD solutions
- Maintaining the high level of security required to delivery our services, including the monitoring and remediation of any identified risks and issues
- Providing visibility into the function and performance of critical infrastructure and applications using monitoring strategies to ensure service levels
- Working closely with the teams' developers to provide an effective, stable and innovative environment for them to develop against and deliver with using Agile methodologies
- Supporting our 24/7 customer base on a rotating basis
To join us as a DevOps Engineer, you must hold the following qualifications and experience:
- You must have solid DevOps experience
- You must have excellent knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and Ansible
- You must have experience with cloud platforms, preferably Azure, AWS & GCP
- You must have excellent English language skills, both written and verbal
- You will be someone who takes initiative and brings new ideas to the table
- You will be able to work effectively under minimal supervision
- You ideally have experience with monitoring and dashboarding tool, preferably Prometheus and Grafana
- You ideally understand CI/CD pipelines, including test automation and quality/security scanning tools
- Any knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies as a DevOps Engineer, you will be offered a range of benefits depending on your location.
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration.