Orange Cyberdefense is Europe's leading cyber security services and solutions provider, and we are currently looking for a Security Specialist to join our team in the UK.
The main purpose of the Security Specialist role is to secure, monitor and future-proof the IT platforms and surrounding security technologies.
The Security Specialist will analyse and investigate security incidents and perform operational activities on the platforms and systems to resolve security incidents. The role is dedicated to internal IT with tasks like security incident management, vulnerability management, secure asset management, implement security standards in IT, cryptographic implementation and security in IT projects.
Your key responsibilities as a Security Specialist will include:
- Triaging and investigating alarms reported by the internal monitoring systems
- Risk assessments of new applications and risk analysis for changes to the network
- Working closely together with the CyberSOC and Group Information Security to investigate security incidents
- Detection and restoration of anomalies in security implementation and vulnerability management
- Ensure regular check of implemented security standards with penetration testing teams and CyberSOC
- Working closely together with local security officers to ensure compliancy with the certification standards
- Identity and Access Management and Privileged Access Management
- Security configuration of end user devices and servers
- Auditing the security groups, user access and privilege access
- Performing risk assessments and tests on running data processing activities and security measures
To join us as a Security Specialist, you will need the following skills and experience:
- You must have excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent working knowledge with real-world enterprise IT including Windows and Linux OS, IP networks, firewalls, Active Directory and the like
- You will have excellent and proven knowledge of cloud productivity (like Microsoft365) and other cloud systems
- You will have a good understanding of Security Operations, including either Vulnerability Scanning, IDS/IPS or Threat Detection
- You must have previous experience in information security consulting, advisory or security management roles.
- You must have hands-on experience of multiple industry accepted security standards and frameworks
- You will have analytical skills, having a logical and methodical approach to troubleshooting
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies as a Security Specialist, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deeper understanding of the industry
- Competitive salary
- A supportive work environment, working alongside industry experts
- Private medical healthcare
- Health cash plan
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- A free annual eye test
- Company events several times per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount scheme
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.