Orange Cyberdefense is a specialist cyber security services and solutions company and we are currently seeking a CyberSOC Security Consultant to join our team in the UK.
We are looking for an experienced cyber security professional who can bring knowledge and experience to the team and is passionate about the industry. You will need the ability to work as a part of a team and independently, with excellent communication skills and a flexible 'can do' approach to problem resolution.
As our CyberSOC Security Consultant you will be responsible for building strong, trusted and reliable relationships with our customers, who use our Managed Threat Detection Services. You will also be preparing and delivering the CyberSOC element of monthly service reviews - providing valuable insight and technical feedback.
The role is office based 3 days per week (London OR Maidstone) and also involves travel to customer meetings as required.
Your key responsibilities as a CyberSOC Security Consultant will include the following:
- Writing deep commentary on the customer’s monthly reports related to activity seen over the previous month and illustrate this clearly to all levels in meetings
- Providing technical support to scope complex potential contracts that fall within the CyberSOC
- Providing consultancy services to existing CyberSOC Clients – from getting the most out of log sources, to analysing what has been detected over their network from a month to month period
- Providing a technical consultancy role for deployments and projects that come into the CyberSOC to on-board new clients
- Preparing collateral and attending project technical design workshops to ensure that all clients are comfortable with the technical deployment process and are aware of the BAU process before transition
- Conduct bespoke investigation and reporting during security incidents and provide relevant recommendations
- Provide a clear and fluid line of communication to all relevant stakeholders (both internal and external) relating to our service, new developments and extended capabilities
- To provide overviews of our service roadmap, and to implement and further develop service demonstrations and test cases for your aligned customers
- Providing deep-dive support with RFI / RFP’s that come through relating to the CyberSOC
You must have the following skills and experience to join us as a CyberSOC Security Consultant:
- You must have solid operational experience working with SIEM solutions such as Microsoft Sentinel, Splunk or LogRhythm, including associated logic languages and the integration common log sources
- You must have experience with security technologies, firewalls, IPS/IDS, web application firewalls, security monitoring and SIEM
- You must have an understanding of vulnerability scanning, penetration testing and malware analysis
- You must have a good understanding of incident handling and response, Windows and Linux operating systems, and coding, scripting and regular expressions
- You will ideally hold Sentinel, SIEM or Linux certifications
- CISSP is preferred
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deeper understanding of the industry
- Competitive salary
- A supportive work environment, working alongside industry experts
- Private medical healthcare
- Health cash plan
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Company events several times per year
- Employee discount scheme
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration.