Orange Cyberdefense, an Orange Group company, is one of the world's leading cyber security services and solutions providers. We are building a safer digital society, protecting individual and corporate freedom across geographies.
- Be part of an international and growing company with experts around the globe
- Create your own growth path and be responsible for your own career
- Do work that matters, where you can make a difference and where ideas are welcomed
- Contribute to a safer, digital society
Working as a Data Engineer at Orange Cyberdefense
The Data Engineering team is part of Orange Cyberdefense’s Global Operations and is responsible for designing, building and running its mission-critical alerting pipelines and closely related services. We make sure our security analysts have the information they need to respond to incidents in a timely fashion.
Work at the intersection between data and software, build systems and software in an agile environment backed by strong CI/CD pipelines. Help improve our data pipelines as well as the services that hook directly into them, challenge our architecture, build APIs, optimize our data stores or even do some sporadic front-end work but always related to our data pipelines.
What we are looking for
- Experience writing Python applications and using a testing framework like pytest or unittest to test their correctness
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Comfortable with basic linux and git operations
- A willingness to work in an on-call rotation
- Proficiency in English
What would be nice to have:
- Experience with front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, TypeScript, Angular, React)
- Dutch or French language skills
What you can expect from us
- A permanent full-time position in a financially healthy company that operates in one of the fastest growing IT sectors
- A kind and honest team that takes its expertise seriously
- Work on interesting projects using modern technology and where you can make a difference
- A focus on results with flexibility in where and when you work
- Opportunities for learning and growing
- An attractive salary
- 32 vacation days
- Company car with fuel card
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Offices in Antwerp and Brussels
- Flexible employment options
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with subscription and unlimited usage, team building activities, after-work drink on Friday, … the good life.