Since 2016, Orange Cyberdefense has brought together all of the Orange Group's cybersecurity activities. With a turnover of more than €800 million in 2021 and an annual growth of more than 10%, we position ourselves as one of the main European players in the market.
Our vocation is to secure the most critical assets of our customers around the world. With a workforce of more than two thousand five hundred employees across Europe and beyond, we support companies and administrations in the design of their cybersecurity strategies, their implementation, and their operational management.
To conduct this mission, our employees are organized into cross-cutting Business Units, both Local country and Global that provide expertise in the following areas of technical solutions:
- Application Security
- Cloud Security
- Endpoint Security
- Ethical Hacking & Pen Testing
- Identity & Access Management & Data Protection
- OT/ICS Security
- Secure infrastructure
- Security Intelligence
Orange Cyberdefense is proud to offer "global protection with local expertise". We offer local operations 24/7/365 in 19 locations with 17 Security Operations Centers (SOCs) worldwide, 13 Cyber SOC, a CERT continuously operating across 8 locations and sales and service support in 160 countries.
In 2023, Orange Cyberdefense aims to consolidate its position as a leader in Europe in security services.
Orange Cyberdefense's Global Technology and Marketing team includes global marketing, global product supplier management, global portfolio management, global service lines and global CTO.
Global Service Lines (GSL) are responsible for the product management of Orange Cyberdefense global managed security services (MSS).
We design, take to market and promote Orange Cyberdefense offers globally in support of country and OBS teams. Our high-level objectives are:
- Positioning ourselves as not only the leader but also the reference in the market
- Exploit the growth drivers that are the Services & Middle Market
- Develop a large and easy-to-use portfolio making our services easier to sell
- Elaborate a clear and unified speech for analysts and clients
- Be the preferred partner of strategic vendors
For clarification, GSL are working with packaged managed security services offers. So, the product that you will be managing is a Global Portal that is the central engagement hub for packaged managed security services (and not software or hardware).
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Portfolio Lifecycle (Pipeline Qualification, Opportunity Review, Introduction Board, Solution Development, Launch to Live, In-life Management and Product Evolution), including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The role of Product Manager Portal & User Experience Product Manager requires that you have a good and broad understanding about the full GSL Managed Security Services Portfolio, including, but not limited to the threat landscape, cyber threat intelligence, security operation centres and existing solutions like EDR, NDR, SIEM and XDR, and that by combining this with the knowledge about customer requirements for a Global Customer Portal, and specifically the user journey and experience, you can contribute to scalable and profitable managed services and excellence in customer satisfaction.
A solid interlock with MDR services being key in this position, the Product Manager will work in close cooperation with the dedicated GSL Service area Manager.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for the OCD Global Customer Portal.
- Continuously work with the GSL Service Area Managers to understand their service area requirements that need to be represented in the Global Customer Portal.
- Continuously monitor the cybersecurity market, including both analysts, vendors, competition and customers, to be able to evolve your productto stay competitive.
- Work closely with the Global Customer Portal Service Owner and Technical Lead, both of which are under the management of Global Operations.
- Fulfil the tasks as set out in the attached RACI model in Appendix A
- Work together with Global Portfolio Management (GPM) to develop and introduce new services to the market.
- Assist sales and marketing with promotion of the Global Customer Portal.
- Drive to find synergies with other products in the portfolio to enable upsell and cross-sell and avoid overlaps with other services.
- Act as a leader within the company, driving collaboration and innovation.
Initial Service Responsibilities
The scope of the product manager may change as services are introduced and retired, but the initial scope of this specific role is to have a focus on the Global Portal, being a key enabler for a top-level User Experience.
Skills, experience and attributes.
- Organized, adaptable, personable, and innovative - you have an excellent network, and an elevated level of experience working with Portals and translating business requirements into a specification for customers, service owners and technical leads to understand.
- Translating requests into user stories.
- Portal feature testing.
- Managing Continuous Improvement requests.
- Research user requirements and regularly review audience expectations.
- Responsible for internal communication of design ideas and on reasonable request, to also communicate directly with customers.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Pragmatic and solutions-oriented mindset.
- A fluent level of English is required.
- Demonstrated success in defining and delivering projects
- Broad understanding across multiple different areas of cybersecurity.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- A fluent level of French, and/or other European languages
Please apply with an English CV.