Since 2016, Orange Cyberdefense has brought together all of the Orange Group's cybersecurity activities. With a turnover of more than €800 million in 2021 and an annual growth of more than 10%, we position ourselves as one of the main European players in the market.
Our vocation is to secure the most critical assets of our customers around the world. With a workforce of more than two thousand five hundred employees across Europe and beyond, we support companies and administrations in the design of their cybersecurity strategies, their implementation, and their operational management.
This is a newly created role for an experienced Integration Specialist to join our global ERP team.
Locations can be:
- Netherlands: Utrecht
- Belgium: Antwerp or Brussels
- France: Paris
- United Kingdom: London or Maidstone
- Germany: Munich
- Sweden: Malmo
- Denmark: Copenhagen
You will become part of a highly motivated team responsible for the development of our application architecture and the implementation thereof across Europe. In this role you will have extensive contact with the different internal stakeholders and end-users across the business to gather requirements and support the integration between the different applications.
You are a team player, but you can also work independently. You have a proactive and service-oriented attitude in which you know your responsibilities well. You identify and initiate opportunities to improve existing functionality and convince others of this. You can bring different interests together and monitor the integrity of the integrations. You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are constantly looking for ways to better support the different business processes.
Job requirements and success factors
ESSENTIAL (minimum requirements for interview)
- A Bachelor Degree.
- A good Engineering / IT background.
- Good professional experience gained in an ICT service organization.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with an integration tool, ideally Celigo.
- Business proficiency in English - written and verbal.
- Ability to translate user conversations into technical solutions.
- Takes initiative to collaborate without delay, to remain on target.
DESIRABLE (not essential, but highly advantageous)
- Experience with Salesforce, ServiceNow or ERP systems like AFAS and/or NetSuite.
- Working knowledge of French and/or Dutch language.
- Specific interest in Cybersecurity.
What we offer
- A very competitive salary and lots of considerate benefits
- Flexible, and respectful workplace
- Highly encouraging of personal development
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are all experts in their field
- Insurance plans so you don’t have to worry about anything
- Regular work events
NOTE: Please apply with your English CV for priority