- You are enthusiastic and passionate about IT.
- You are a go-to person for all internal technical issues.
- You provide both 1st and 2nd line support to our internal users.
- You are part of an international team.
- Your days will fly by because every day will be different.
Working as a IT Workspace Support Specialist
The role of IT Support Specialist is to support our internal users across a range of devices and applications. The role offers a great chance for an individual who is looking to further build their knowledge and experience in the field of IT support.
Full training and support will be given to the successful candidate to help them achieve the objectives within the role. In addition to this there will be opportunity to be involved in and have insight to group wide IT projects where relevant.
With your colleagues you are responsible for supporting around 160 end-users in Belgium offices as well as supporting others end users remotely across the group. You report directly to the IT Workspace Support Manager.
- You provide excellent end-user IT support to Orange Cyberdefense employees and training them where needed.
- You manage the Asset Register and the process of new joiner, movers and leavers.
- You support end user devices and ensure devices are managed and updated using the security policies
- You are part of an International IT team and deal with support cases/tickets and changes using the ticketing system
- You contribute to create documentation/user guides and keep them up to date
- You ensure workspace at offices are setup and working properly including meeting rooms and reception desks
- You take end-to-end ownership of IT issues and keep users updated with progress
- You create email accounts and distribution groups on collaboration platforms such as Office 365
- You administrate IT applications
- You provide remote support to users to facilitate home working
- You work towards compliancy programs such as ISO 270001 and CE+
- You provide smart hands to the infrastructure team for tasks such as installation of devices in offices and datacenters
What we expect of you
- You must have an IT related qualification or have relevant experience with IT support
- You have experience with Office 365, Active Directory, Windows 10 / Mac and ticketing systems
- You have a knowledge of ISO 270001 or CE+
- You have previous experience in a workspace support capacity
- You have experience with the administration of various IT applications
- You speak and write Dutch fluently, with a good knowledge of English. French is a plus.
- You are a passionate technician, enthusiast, flexible and self-motivated
- You have good interpersonal and customer care skills.
- You have the understanding and patience to support / instruct the users. You are also specialized in troubleshooting and are good in documenting.
- You can prioritize your workload.
- You are interested in the world of Cybersecurity.
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in an internationally, growing environment. You can find us in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
What we can offer you
Be taken care of
We offer you 32 vacation days, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, hospitalization and group insurance and a company car. So you do not have to worry about a thing!
Never stop learning
We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
Communication is key! So we organize company and team meetings on a regular base so everyone is informed properly.
Do what you love
Enjoy flexibility with offices in Brussels/Antwerp/Ghent/Rotselaar & Nivelles, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home.
And we make sure you do!
Snack to your heart's desire
At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
The good life ...