- Be part of an amazing growing team of experts
- Work with international customers
- Get in touch with the latest technologies and products within the cyber security landscape
- Be part of an international company yet with local presence
- Build a safer digital society with us
Working as a Security Change Implementer
A Security Change Implementer is the person that understands a customer's technical environment and security device configurations so well that the implementation of necessary changes runs smoothly.
He/she is someone who will go the extra mile to give personal added value on a security implementation. The candidate must have a real passion for IT and a broad view on today's IT world, which is certainly not limited to IT security alone.
- End to end responsibility for change implementation including time, quality and improvement plan for failed changes.
- Assist the customer with change request tickets and review and analyze their change requests to qualify the information regarding security changes.
- Implement new security services which we can offer to our customers to help them reduce the risk to their IT infrastructure.
- Communicate with the customer during the whole process
- Follow up change management processes according to ITIL standards
Beside our 2-day per week remote policy, you will be required to work at least 2 days from our office in Brussels among with your team members. Feel free to work from our other offices (Brussels, Ghent, Rotselaar and Nivelles) as you wish the remaining day.
Working as a security change implementer is a gateway to growing as a security (SOC) engineer.
What we expect of you
- You hold a degree in IT-oriented field or equivalent by experience.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in an IT service-oriented position providing support, performing installations, configurations of networking and/or security environments (e.g. L1 or L2 help desk position).
- You have a positive mindset and show motivation for the role.
- You are rigorous: you pay attention to details and methodical.
- And professional working English (French and/or Dutch is a plus).
Being CCNA certified is definitively a plus.
Also, what is not required but can make you stand out are:
- any certification on at lease 2 security areas : Firewall, IDS and/or Remote Access.
- the ability to configure, implement or perform change management on security equipment from Palo Alto, Fortinet, F5, Check Point, Cisco Security, Knowledge of Bluecoat, Zscaler and AWS
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in an internationally, growing environment. You can find us in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
What we can offer you
- An attractive salary
- 32 vacation days
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Company car and fuel card
- Offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Rotselaar and Nivelles
- Working from home 2 day per week and flexible employment options
- A laptop, a smartphone with subscription, sport activities, team building's, after work drink at Friday, …
- A wide range of training, learning opportunities and career opportunities.
🔥 Are you interested? Then jump in!