- Be part of an international company yet with local presence
- Join an amazing team of 18 local and international experts
- Work with international customers
- Get in touch with the latest technologies and products within the cyber security landscape
- Contribute, all together, to building a safer digital society
Working as a SOC Engineer
As a SOC Engineer you will use your security expertise to assist our customers in implementing valuable security measures on their IT infrastructure. You will react on Security alerts discovered by our alerting tools and take the necessary actions to limit operational impact towards our customers. Furthermore you will:
- define and implement new security services which we can offer to our customers to help them reduce the risk on their IT infrastructure.
- define high-level security policies together with our customers AND implement it throughout the complete IT chain at the customer.
- triage security events and provide forensic analysis to our customers (and legal entities).
- conduct security audits on the customers environment.
That being said, you will join our multicultural team of 11 local and 7 international experts.
What makes us different? We are eager to share our knowledge and help each other become better experts. You'll work in a great and safe environment where we listen and respect each other's opinions.
What we expect of you
- You are a no-nonsense Security engineer with all-round IT-interests always willing to go the extra mile.
- You are able to configure, implement or perform change management on security equipment.
- You have min. 2 years of experience in an IT service oriented position giving support of networking/security environments with proven working experience in IT systems administration / support / configuration.
- You have good knowledge of Palo Alto or Fortinet
- You hold a degree in IT-oriented field or equivalent by experience.
Also, what is not required but can make you stand out are:
- CCNA certified;
- Professional working Dutch and/or French is a plus
What you can expect of us
- An attractive salary
- 32 vacation days
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Company car and fuel card
- Offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Rotselaar and Nivelles
- Working from home 2 day per week and flexible employment options
- A laptop, a smartphone with subscription, sport activities, team building's, after work drink at Friday, …
- A wide range of training, learning opportunities and career opportunities.
🔥 Are you interested? Then jump in!