Global Operations provides its international customers with Managed Services, Advanced Security Projects and Consultancy by our offices in Brussels Belgium, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and Atlanta USA.
Ready to accept the technical challenge to monitor and maintain leading-edge and high-tech enterprise networks and security infrastructure.
- You will be working for our International Security Operations Centre.
- The opportunity to gain cutting-edge certifications and trainings.
- A fulfilling and dynamic environment where knowledge transfer is crucial and sense of efforts recognized.
- You will have the opportunity to work with international clients around the world.
Working as a Service Desk Engineer
To help Orange Cyberdefense Belgium providing a high level of services and excellence to our customers, we provide our colleagues with cutting-edge certifications and trainings in a fulfilling and dynamic environment where knowledge transfer is crucial and sense of efforts recognized.
- Resolve incidents for which established processes are defined
- Creation, handling and follow-up of incidents notified by supervising tools or customers
- Escalation management (making sure 2nd line & 3rd line respects SLA’s)
- Day-to-day incoming calls/mails management for the Network Operations Center (NSOC)
- Handle changes for which established process are defined
- Keep the network and security database (CMDB) up-to-date
Working as a service desk engineer is a gateway to growing as a security change implementer.
What we expect of you
- Recent degree in an IT oriented field or 1 to 2 years of equivalent work experience
- Good communication skills and customer/user oriented
- Rigorous and ambitious
- Knowledge on Operating System (Unix and/or Linux and/or Windows) and OS Security principle
- Good understanding of TCP/IP (protocols, routing, packet filtering, proxy)
- Professional working English (French and/or Dutch is a plus).
- Interested in the wonderful and ever-changing world of Cybersecurity
- Here some bonus qualifications that could make you stand out:
- Experience in IT systems administration / support / configuration.
- First Experience in IT Security domains (Firewall, Antivirus, …)
- Cisco ITIL and CCNA
What you can expect of us
Be taken care of
We offer you 32 vacation days, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, hospitalization and group insurance and a company car. So you do not have to worry about a thing!
Never stop learning
We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
Communication is key! So we organize company and team meetings on a regular base so everyone is informed properly.
Do what you love
Enjoy flexibility with offices in Brussels/Antwerp/Ghent/Rotselaar & Nivelles, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home.
And we make sure you do!
Snack to your heart's desire
At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
The good life ...