Network Security Engineer
Orange Cyberdefense is one of the world's leading cyber security services and solutions providers, and we are currently looking for a Network Security Engineer to join our SOC in Atlanta who has extensive experience with IPSEC in cisco environment.
As a Network Security Engineer, you are responsible for monitoring and managing customer’s network infrastructure and deliver a managed service. The International SOC provides Managed Services, Advanced Security Projects, and Consultancy for our global clients.
It is essential that you are able to work under pressure and possess excellent customer service and communication skills as well as having a logical and methodical approach to troubleshooting.
Your key responsibilities as a Network Security Engineer will include:
• Monitor and manage the customer’s network infrastructure (from the NSOC), so that we can guarantee a safe and performant network environment.
• Assessing the alerts from the monitoring system at the customer on a daily basis and take appropriate action when needed.
• Take ownership of the tickets generated by the monitoring system and assure a follow-up within the SLA boundaries.
• Defining and implementing new Security Services which we can offer our customers to help them reduce IT security risks
• Work together with the Design Authority to improve the overall network design and performance.
• Assist our customer in keeping their networks up-to-date and execute change -and support requests, so that we safely enable their business.
• Ensuring that all case related documentation is clear, concise, and updated in the Helpdesk/CRM systems
• Ensuring that customers are continuously updated on the status of their issues
To join us as a Network Security Engineer, you need to have the following skills and experience:
• You must have solid experience with IPSEC in cisco environment and about cisco ISE, WAAS. Knowledge of DMVPN, Infoblox and riverbed are a plus.
• You must be Cisco certified: CCNA. CCNP is a plus together with other (firewall) related certifications
• You must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an IT service role, administration, support, and configuration. where you have been required to support or perform installations of networking/security environments
• You must be Fluent in English, knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus
• You must have the ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing at all levels
• You must have the ability to work as part of a team or independently with minimal supervision
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies as a Network Security Engineer, you will be offered the following:
• An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deeper understanding of the industry
• Competitive salary
• A supportive work environment, working alongside industry experts
• Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
• Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death and dismemberment and business travel insurance
• A 401(k) plan with company Dollar match
• Tax advantages through flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
• To help you manage your work and life needs we offer a life assistance program, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement, a group legal service plan
• Homeowner’s, automobile, critical illness, accident, hospital indemnity, ID Theft, and pet insurance at group rates
• A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration.