Orange Cyberdefense, an Orange Group company, is one of the world's leading cyber security services and solutions providers. Orange Cyberdefense enjoys 25 years experience in the field of global information security, providing products and services for leading organisations in over 160 Countries. We are building a safer digital society, protecting individual and corporate freedom across geographies.
As a Business Developer you will become part of the Business Development team. Under the guidance of your manager, in collaboration with three colleagues, you will work on developing, improving, and growing our customer portfolio and customer assignments. Based on the strategic annual plan, you will work on building and expanding relationships with customers, vendors, and other strategic partners.
In close cooperation with colleagues such as our Solutions Architects, you are constantly looking for starting points in the market and with the prospects. It is becoming increasingly clear to the market that Orange Cyberdefense is the party to work with when it comes to the security of their digital world.
Are you the one who knows how to bind new customers on relationship and content?
As a Business Developer you have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Exploring and identifying new opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services – a new way of approaching existing markets to generate new, strategic sales opportunities.
- Developing a strategic annual plan, in which you translate the researched and identified opportunities in the market to the intended customers and their business.
- Generating new leads, in collaboration with Inside Sales and Marketing (large, national customers with a minimum deal size of EUR 500,000).
- Understand the needs and wishes of the new customers and be able to translate these into the services and services of Orange Cyberdefense and provide insight into how this adds value to the customer's business.
- Co-writing quotations, tenders, and RFPs, you negotiate and know how to close the deal.
- You work closely with your internal stakeholders, such as the CTO, colleagues from Operations and/or Marketing. Together you stay 'up to date' about the developments in the cyber security domain, where you then make the link between those developments and the needs and wishes of the (new) customer.
- To make reliable sales predictions, analyses, and management reports, you are responsible for keeping your sales funnel and the CRM system 'up to date'.
What do you take with you?
- Academic work and thinking level, in combination with a relevant study background.
- At least 10 years of experience and a proven track record in sales business development, with comparable size of customers and in a similar and/or relevant market.
- At least 10 years of experience with substantial and demonstrable experience with sales at C-level.
- A relevant and extensive C-level network with large, national accounts/customers.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in both Dutch and English.
- Excellent analytical skills, listening and negotiation skills, customer-oriented, persuasiveness, reliable and very strong in stakeholder management.
What you can expect from us
- Be taken care of - We offer you an attractive Salary & Bonus, 28 vacation days plus two business closing days; in addition, you have the option to purchase additional vacation days. a quality pension, company smartphone & laptop, group insurances plans, and a company car. So, you do not have to worry about a thing!
- Never stop learning - We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training, certifications and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
- Transparency - Communication is key! So we organize company and team meetings on a regular base so everyone is informed properly.
- Do what you love - Enjoy flexibility with 2 days a week working from home and 3 days a week working with your team in our state of the art, brand new offices with parking, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home. And we make sure you do!
- Snack to your heart's desire - At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
- Reputable brand - You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
- The good life ...
An assessment and screening are part of our process.
🔥 Are you interested? Then jump in!
Orange Cyberdefense are equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all people, regardless of their race, sex, disability, age, religion, or sexual orientation.