Orange Cyberdefense, an Orange Group company, is one of the world's leading cyber security services and solutions providers. Orange Cyberdefense enjoys 25 years’ experience in the field of global information security, providing products and services for leading organisations in over 160 Countries. We are building a safer digital society, protecting individual and corporate freedom across geographies.
The SOC team is responsible for managing the Managed Services for various customers in the Netherlands. As a SOC Engineer at Orange Cyberdefense you work on networks of companies that really matter. Since the focus is on the larger companies in the Netherlands, you contribute to the realization of a safe infrastructure and a safer Netherlands! Our SOC Engineers are operationally responsible for the functioning of the customer's network.
As a SOC engineer, you and approximately 10 colleagues manage the customer's secure infrastructure. In addition to these direct colleagues, you will work with other specialists, including projects, including the Technical Assistance Centre and our Security Engineers.
As a SOC Engineer, your tasks include:
- Incident, Change and Problem management.
- investigating disturbances detected by our monitoring system.
- helping our customers to keep the networks up to date.
- executing change and support requests so that we can keep the customer's business running safely.
- cooperate and think along with innovative, technical projects.
- act as the primary point of contact for one or more customers.
- maintaining a good relationship with the customer.
- stay informed of the latest developments in the field
Your knowledge and skills
- Have working and thinking level and at least 2 years of experience as a SOC Engineer or a similar position.
- Technical experience with at least one of the following vendors: Juniper Networks, F5 Networks, Aruba HPE, Palo Alto Networks, Checkpoint.
- A passion for cybersecurity and/or infrastructure.
- You are communicative, driven and can work in a planned manner.
- You are able to work independently and to engage with both internal and external stakeholders.
- A certificate such as CCSE or PCNSE is an advantage.
- A screening is part of the application procedure.
What you can expect from us
- Be taken care of - We offer you an attractive Salary & Bonus, 28 vacation days plus two business closing days; in addition, you have the option to purchase additional vacation days. a quality pension, company smartphone & laptop, group insurances plans, and a company car. So, you do not have to worry about a thing!
- Never stop learning - We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training, certifications and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
- Transparency - Communication is key! So, we organize company and team meetings on a regular base, so everyone is informed properly.
- Do what you love - Enjoy flexibility with 2 days a week working from home and 3 days a week working with your team in our state of the art, brand new offices with parking, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home. And we make sure you do!
- Snack to your heart's desire - At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
- Reputable brand - You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years’ experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
- The good life ...
An assessment and screening are part of our process.
🔥 Are you interested? Then jump in!
Orange Cyberdefense are equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all people, regardless of their race, sex, disability, age, religion, or sexual orientation.