Orange Cyberdefense, an Orange Group company, is one of the world's leading cyber security services and solutions providers. Orange Cyberdefense enjoys 25 years’ experience in the field of global information security, providing products and services for leading organisations in over 160 Countries. We are building a safer digital society, protecting individual and corporate freedom across geographies.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager, who likes to be responsible for various projects at different customers. The projects vary greatly in scope, resources, budget, and lead times, in which you work with a variety of technologies and various stakeholder groups. In short, we are talking about a wonderful function, in a complex environment with a lot of variety. You play chess on several boards at the same time and keeping an overview is key!
In this role you mainly focus on product implementations at our customers. Products / technologies that you can think of include: F5, Palo Alto and CheckPoint. You will work closely with our colleagues Solutions Architects, Service Delivery Managers, Security Engineers, and Security Operators (SOC). On the customer side, you also link with similar colleagues and stakeholders. Building and expanding the relationship with the customer, but also within our own organization, is essential. You know how to manage expectations well and solve escalations carefully. It is important that you deliver the projects within time, budget, and scope and that a satisfied (internal) customer also likes to work with you.
You will become part of a close-knit and dynamic team, in which different levels of experience are present. From the first day in the position, you will be supported and provided with all relevant information, and it is paramount that you quickly get to know your colleagues, the organization, and our way of working.
Who are we looking for?
You are the right person if you are able to manage your own projects independently. It is important that you work in a very structured way, that you keep an overview of all the various projects that are running and the resources that are involved. You will have to deal with many different (customer) colleagues, who you know how to get along with your positive attitude. In the event of conflicting interests, you actually weigh the various options and make a weighted and supported decision based on logic.
It is also important that you know how to get by in "politically sensitive" environments. You have an eye for a healthy balance between customer interest and organizational interest. In these sometimes-challenging situations, you know how to manage well, based on your experience and sensitivity.
We often still carry out our product implementation projects in the classic waterfall method. You are familiar with this way of working and know how to manage your projects in a planned, structured, and good atmosphere.
Your knowledge and skills
- Hbo/ wo work and thinking level with at least 5 years of experience as (IT) Project Manager. Preferably you are familiar with IT infrastructure projects, but we are also happy to speak to candidates without IT experience – who can compensate for this with other relevant experience.
- Cybersecurity knowledge and/or knowledge of the aforementioned products (F5, Palo Alto, CheckPoint) is an advantage.
- Experience with a wide variety of projects, both in terms of lead time, scope and budget and experience with working in a customer environment.
- In the long run, the customer environment no longer holds any secrets for you. This makes you an important discussion partner in the further development of the customer environment and you know how to translate the right needs and customer wishes into new projects.
- in possession of a Prince 2 Foundation certificate (Practitioner is an advantage) and/or IPMA.
- Good Dutch and English language skills.
What you can expect from us
- Be taken care of - We offer you an attractive Salary & Bonus, 28 vacation days plus two business closing days; in addition, you have the option to purchase additional vacation days. a quality pension, company smartphone & laptop, group insurances plans, and a company car. So, you do not have to worry about a thing!
- Never stop learning - We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training, certifications and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
- Transparency - Communication is key! So, we organize company and team meetings on a regular base, so everyone is informed properly.
- Do what you love - Enjoy flexibility with 2 days a week working from home and 3 days a week working with your team in our state of the art, brand new offices with parking, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home. And we make sure you do!
- Snack to your heart's desire - At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
- Reputable brand - You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years’ experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
- The good life ...
An assessment and screening are part of our process.
🔥 Are you interested? Then jump in!
Orange Cyberdefense are equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all people, regardless of their race, sex, disability, age, religion, or sexual orientation.