Orange Cyberdefense, an Orange Group company, is one of the world's leading cyber security services and solutions providers. Orange Cyberdefense enjoys 25 years’ experience in the field of global information security, providing products and services for leading organisations in over 160 Countries. We are building a safer digital society, protecting individual and corporate freedom across geographies.
Manager Customer Delivery and Project Management
The manager Customer delivery and project management is responsible for several customer-facing non-technical teams.
In the first place you are responsible for the Business Delivery Leads who are responsible for the total delivery towards our dedicated customer teams we have organized around our biggest customers (revenue 5M +). This includes SOC and CyberSOC services as well as Projects and Advisory, which means you will work closely together with the both the Dutch (Operations) departments as the global operations departments.
You are also responsible for the relationship management with these customers on management level. The same applies to the internal stakeholders at management level.
You are also responsible for the Project Management Team and Project Support Office. This team delivers our projects, both the on-boarding of services as well as implementation projects. You will also be the escalation point for projects, both internally and externally.
You are responsible for people management and for continuous improvement and Innovation. You have good analytical skills, a commercial mindset, your communication style is adaptive and effective, and you are able to develop and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders involved. You are able to develop a clear vision to grow this department together with the director Operations and are able to translate organization goals to reachable and clear goals for your teams and make sure that you will reach these goals together with your team.
You will be part of the Operational Management Team in which you play an important role from organizational, commercial as well as customer-insights perspective.
Some of your responsibilities and tasks:
- People management (HR cycle, 1-1’s, on-boarding).
- Develop and motivate your teams to make them feel proud and valuable.
- Contribute to the organization’s goals on Operational Management level as well as facilitate and guide your team members to do so.
- Monitor and manage the performance and utilization of the team while keeping the workload realistic and under control.
- Create the right team structure to reach your goals and the goals of your team while keeping the team satisfied as well.
- Internal and external stakeholder management and be reachable and reach out to the relevant stakeholders whenever needed.
What skills do you have?
- Analytical skills. You are able to analyze trends from available data and produce a result, you are discovering more efficient and productive ways to complete a particular job or task, you are able to create logical steps within processes (describe and improve processes), you handle assignments effectively and are able to identify problems and creating a repair to avoid it becoming a major problem;
- You are able to create and communicate a clear vision about the future of your department according to the organizational goals.
- You are able to make realistic and concrete plans based on this vision, to discuss this in the right way and to execute these plans after approval together with your team.
- Your communication style is flexible, you adapt easily to the audience and subject and you keep a good balance between the organizational goals, norms, and values and those of the customers.
- You easily build and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- You have some experience with people management within the IT.
- Your character matches with our Orange Cyberdefense - DNA
What you can expect from us
- Be taken care of - We offer you an attractive Salary & Bonus, 28 vacation days plus two business closing days; in addition, you have the option to purchase additional vacation days. a quality pension, company smartphone & laptop, group insurances plans, and a company car. So, you do not have to worry about a thing!
- Never stop learning - We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training, certifications and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
- Transparency - Communication is key! So, we organize company and team meetings on a regular base, so everyone is informed properly.
- Do what you love - Enjoy flexibility with 2 days a week working from home and 3 days a week working with your team in our state of the art, brand new offices with parking, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home. And we make sure you do!
- Snack to your heart's desire - At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
- Reputable brand - You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years’ experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
- The good life ...
An assessment and screening are part of our process.
🔥 Are you interested? Then jump in!
Orange Cyberdefense are equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all people, regardless of their race, sex, disability, age, religion, or sexual orientation.