Business Continuity Consultant
We usually respond within a week
- Join a highly technical team composed of essentially of senior members with strong team spirit.
- Being part of an international company yet with local presence
- Build a safer digital society together with us
Working as a Business Continuity Consultant
We’re looking for a business continuity consultant with a can-do mentality who’s capable of performing installations independently supported by his colleagues. Carrying out assignments and tasks with dedication and responsibility is key.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being able to interpret/analyse the existing customer infrastructure in regards to the newly purchased environment.
- Implementation of the purchased solutions according to the known best practices.
- Documentation of the implementations based on scope of work or work packages.
- Maintaining their level of certification and/or obtaining new certificate level. Develop and follow the necessary trainings to keep their knowledge up to date.
- Taking a ‘full track’ responsibility (finishing tasks and closing projects), by doing so all agreements are fulfilled in an effective manner.
- Be available and responsive to colleagues, so that together the goals can be achieved.
- Acting according to insights / knowledge / feeling and not in response to.
What we expect of you
- 2+ years hands-on customer experience in a similar role
- Professional working with English, and Dutch
- Experience with Nutanix, Rubrik and/or Cloudian
- Certification on Nutanix, Rubrik and/or Cloudian is considered a plus.
- Enthusiastic team player taking initiative to resolve structural problems.
- Result driven
- Able to work under pressure
- Commercial mindset
- Eager to learn, flexible
What makes you stand out (big plus)
- Experience/certification in Nutanix and/or Cloudian is a plus
- Professional working French
What you can expect from us
- Be taken care of - We offer you 32 vacation days, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, hospitalization and group insurance and a company car. So you do not have to worry about a thing!
- Never stop learning - We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training, certifications and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
- Transparency - Communication is key! So we organize company and team meetings on a regular base so everyone is informed properly.
- Do what you love - Enjoy flexibility with offices in Brussels/Antwerp/Ghent/Rotselaar & Nivelles, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home. And we make sure you do!
- Snack to your heart's desire - At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
- Reputable brand - You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
- The good life ...
- Antwerp (Wijnegem), Belgium
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
We are proud of all our high-end security experts working together, focused on protecting our customers to enable a trusted digital space.
Our experts are spread over the globe allowing us to have a local proximity with our customers and to enrich ourselves with different visions.
This diversity of expertise and culture gives us a unique strength in the industry.
Business Continuity Consultant
Loading application form
Already working at Orange Cyberdefense?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.