Senior SOC Engineer - Fortinet
- Be part of an international company yet with local presence
- Join an amazing team of 18 local and international experts
- Work with international customers
- Get in touch with the latest technologies and products within the cyber security landscape
- Contribute, all together, to building a safer digital society
Working as a SOC Engineer
The role of the SOC Engineer is to provide second line support and act as an escalation point for our team in our busy Security Operations Centre, providing day to day support for our customers.
It is essential that you can work under pressure and possess excellent customer service and communication skills as well as having a logical and methodical approach to troubleshooting.
Your key responsibilities as a SOC Engineer will include:
- Providing second line support and escalation of helpdesk tickets to our customer base, working to specific SLA’s:
- Proactive technical account management for multi-national customers, managing software life cycle and patching and upgrades for customers - implementing valuable security measures on their IT infrastructure
- Ensuring that all case related documentation is clear, concise and updated in the Helpdesk/CRM systems
- Ensure customer documentation is up-to-date and work with your peers to share information on the customers you are assigned to.
- Handling of incidents: you ensure incidents are picked-up and resolved in a timely manner. You engage with the different stakeholders to find a resolution and restore service.
- Implementation of changes: you assess and implement changes for our customers within the foreseen SLA’s.
- Investigate problems: you identify recurring incidents and ensure these are recorded as problem. You work closely with colleagues and vendors to ensure the problem is investigated, a workaround is applied, and a permanent fix is implemented to prevent further service impact.
What we expect of you
- You must have solid experience with Fortinet
- You must have solid experience in an IT service role, where you have been required to support and troubleshoot network security environments
- You must have the ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing at all levels
- You must have the ability to work as part of a team or independently with minimal supervision
- You will preferably hold security certifications relevant to the vendors above
What you can expect of us
- An attractive salary
- 32 vacation days
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Company car and fuel card
- Offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Rotselaar and Nivelles
- Working from home 2 day per week and flexible employment options
- A laptop, a smartphone with subscription, sport activities, team building's, after work drink at Friday, …
- A wide range of training, learning opportunities and career opportunities.
🔥 Are you interested? Then jump in!
- Global Operations
- Brussels (Evere), Belgium
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
We are proud of all our high-end security experts working together, focused on protecting our customers to enable a trusted digital space.
Our experts are spread over the globe allowing us to have a local proximity with our customers and to enrich ourselves with different visions.
This diversity of expertise and culture gives us a unique strength in the industry.
Senior SOC Engineer - Fortinet
Loading application form
Already working at Orange Cyberdefense?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.