Orange Cyberdefense, an Orange Group company, is one of the world's leading cyber security services and solutions providers.
Orange Cyberdefense enjoys 25 years’ experience in the field of global information security, providing products and services for leading organisations in over 160 Countries.
We are building a safer digital society, protecting individual and corporate freedom across geographies.
ℹ️ This position is open to freelance only. Please get in touch with us for more details.
IT Infra & Platform System and DevOps Engineer
Within Global Operations, our IT Operations department ensures that the SOC, CyberSOC and Global CERT teams have the best IT services across geographies.
IT Operations systems such as Ticketing, Monitoring, customer portals, automation tools (XSOAR), DevOps tools, CI/CD chains and hybrid-cloud infrastructures that are essential to achieve our ambitions.
As the IT Infra & Platform System and DevOps Engineer at Orange Cyberdefense you will:-
Day-to-day management of our hybrid infrastructure (Datacenter and Cloud):
- automation of tasks, scripting
- performing changes and patch management
- creating work-instructions and procedures
- troubleshooting and solving incidents/problems
Supervisory requirements of the role
You will report to the Infra & Platform Team manager and work closely with the other IT team members delivering our best-in-class infrastructure and platform to our operations and developers.
Information Security Responsibilities
In line with all roles at Orange Cyberdefense, this role must comply with the Information Security policies and procedures in place at the time, as specified in the Orange Cyberdefense Information Security Management System.
Required Skills & Experience
- All-round IT-Engineer, minimum 3 years of experience in IT
- Knowledge of networking and security concepts
- LINUX knowledge
- Microsoft Windows and Active Directory
- VMWare and SAN concepts
- Knowledge of database concepts
- Experiences with Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Scripting skills (Python)
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal
What makes you stand out
- DevOps experience gained from within DevOps teams
- Experience with monitoring and dashboarding tooling like:
- A passion for Cybersecurity
- Experience with Cloud Platforms like:
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Alibaba Cloud
- Understand CI/CD pipelines
What you can expect from us
- Be taken care of - We offer you 32 vacation days, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, hospitalization and group insurance, company laptop, mobile phone with unlimited use, fixed-line phone and internet subscription, a fuel card plus company car, as well as other benefits. So you do not have to worry about a thing!
- Never stop learning - We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training, certifications and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
- Transparency - Communication is key! So we organize company and team meetings on a regular base so everyone is informed properly.
- Do what you love - Enjoy flexibility with offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Rotselaar, & Nivelles, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home. And we make sure you do!
- Snack to your heart's desire - At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
- Reputable brand - You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
- The good life ...