Security Analyst - Flexible solutions
You will join the “Flexible Solutions” operational team that provides day to day operational services using new innovative technologies from our preferred vendors. The Advanced SOC functions in the Orange Cyberdefense mindset of anticipate – assess – protect – detect – respond, and focusses both on protecting the customer with innovating technologies, as detecting events by pragmatic and down-to-earth security event handling.
For this function, cybersecurity needs to be your passion, securing customers assets your mission. You will become a trusted advisor for our customers. The solutions you manage are the first line of defense, and you will get the opportunity to present and drive the continuous improvement process on their environment. As security is a tradeoff between different aspects, you will need to be pragmatic and result driven to get your message delivered, all in the benefit of reducing risk for the customer.
Working as a Security Analyst
- Map your knowledge to a defense in depth strategy implemented on our detection capabilities
- Analyze security events raised by our tooling and take adequate steps together with the customer’s security department to mitigate them
- Interlock with CyberSOC teams to actively implement new threat scenarios in our customers context
- Advice customers on cyber trends
- Contribute to our mentorship program towards other SOC analysts
- Present your reporting during weekly/monthly towards the customer
- Your success is defined by building a trust relationship with our customers and minimizing risks based on their business.
What we expect of you
- Cybersecurity needs to be your passion, securing the customers assets your mission. As security is often a tradeoff between different aspects, you need to be pragmatic and result driven to get your message delivered while reducing the risk for the customer.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in computer science or programming or proven experiences
- Team player and able to work independently
- 3 years or more experience in security with proven working experience in logs collection and threat monitoring.
- Splunk deployment / configuration / administration and reporting knowledge is mandatory
- 3 years or more experience in a SOC role.
- Broad knowledge on threat analysis and experience in intelligence reporting
- Scripting knowledge in Python, bash, PowerShell, PHP, SQL is a plus
- Excellent English written/verbal and communication skills
- Technical security certifications such as CompTIA Security+, CompTIA CySA+, C|EH, GIAC GSEC, GIAC GCDA, GIAC GDAT is a plus
- Industry certifications like CISA, CISM, CISSP is a plus
- Knowledge on Web Application Firewalls, DNS, and Certificates management is a plus
- Working knowledge Akamai is a plus
What you can expect from us
- Be taken care of - We offer you 32 vacation days, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, hospitalization and group insurance and a company car. So you do not have to worry about a thing!
- Never stop learning - We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training, certifications and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
- Transparency - Communication is key! So we organize company and team meetings on a regular base so everyone is informed properly.
- Do what you love - Enjoy flexibility with offices in Brussels/Antwerp/Ghent/Rotselaar & Nivelles, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home. And we make sure you do!
- Snack to your heart's desire - At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
- Reputable brand - You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
- The good life ...
- Brussels (Evere), Belgium
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
We are proud of all our high-end security experts working together, focused on protecting our customers to enable a trusted digital space.
Our experts are spread over the globe allowing us to have a local proximity with our customers and to enrich ourselves with different visions.
This diversity of expertise and culture gives us a unique strength in the industry.
Security Analyst - Flexible solutions
Loading application form
Already working at Orange Cyberdefense?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.