Senior Account Manager
- You will be part of an amazing team of experts.
- You contribute to Orange Cyberdefense becoming the dominant international cybersecurity provider.
- You will have huge impact on the growth of Orange Cyberdefense.
- You have the option to make your own mark on the Sales team.
- 6 different locations to work from (Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent, Rotselaar and your home)
Working as a Senior Account Manager
As a Senior Account Manager you are an important member of the company and you will have a huge impact on growth. You share our success story with private organizations in Belgium and help them understand the added value of working with Orange Cyberdefense.
You engage and partner with customers both new and existing at the Executive level to drive growth in Orange Cyberdefense services and solutions by creating value and bringing innovation to a customer’s business. You drive growth in revenue, margin and the number of services/solutions by increasing customer satisfaction and developing strategic relationships to align our solutions to the customer's Business and IT initiatives; develop and manage the professionalism, best practices and deliverables for each member of the extended account team, in order to distinguish Orange Cyberdefense from other partners.
- You engage with current and potential customers at the executive level to understand their overall strategy and key business drivers.
- You understand the customers’ business and IT strategy and drive solutions that are innovative and provide value.
- You proactively look for opportunities and maintain relationships with existing customers.
- You make Orange Cyberdefense a widely known partner.
- You organize a dedicated account plan to track progress and development.
- You organize conferences and social events in collaboration with the Sales Manager and Marketing.
What we expect of you
- You have multi-year experience as an Account Manager in the Private Sector, and you have experience and a strong affinity with IT Security and Security Services and Infrastructure.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree or you can dazzle us with your experience in the IT Security sector.
- You are a commercial talent who loves to work in a team and who is not afraid to tackle complex solutions.
- You are a strong communicator.
- You speak and write French, Dutch and English.
- You have a broad knowledge of IT services and business processes.
- You understand corporate governance within complex organizations.
- You are interested in the wonderful and ever-changing world of Cybersecurity.
What you can expect from us
- Be taken care of - We offer you 32 vacation days, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, hospitalization and group insurance and a company car. So you do not have to worry about a thing!
- Never stop learning - We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training, certifications and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
- Transparency - Communication is key! So we organize company and team meetings on a regular base so everyone is informed properly.
- Do what you love - Enjoy flexibility with offices in Brussels/Antwerp/Ghent/Rotselaar & Nivelles, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home. And we make sure you do!
- Snack to your heart's desire - At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
- Reputable brand - You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
- The good life ...
- Local Operations
- Antwerp (Wijnegem), Brussels (Evere), Belgium
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
We are proud of all our high-end security experts working together, focused on protecting our customers to enable a trusted digital space.
Our experts are spread over the globe allowing us to have a local proximity with our customers and to enrich ourselves with different visions.
This diversity of expertise and culture gives us a unique strength in the industry.
Senior Account Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Orange Cyberdefense?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.