- Being part of an international company yet with local presence
- Build a safer digital society together with us
Working as a System Administrator
Since 2022, SCRT and Telsys have been acquired by Orange Cyberdefense, and are thus part of and supported by a global group of more than 2’700 cybersecurity specialists worldwide.
We are currently looking for a full-time system administrator to maintain and develop our IT infrastructure, including both on-premises systems as well as Cloud-based services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring proper operation, security, and availability of the company’s IT infrastructure.
- Maintaining and developing the company’s IT infrastructure, including (but not necessarily limited to):
- On-premises and Cloud-based servers (mostly Linux, but Windows systems);
- SaaS platforms used by the company for their operations (e.g. Microsoft 365);
- Security and network appliances and virtualization infrastructure;
- Laptops & end-point devices;
- VoIP infrastructure;
- Deploying, maintaining, and supporting services and applications used by the company’s employees as well as customers.
- Monitoring the company’s infrastructure to detect technical issues and security-related incidents.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and resolving issues and incidents affecting the company’s IT infrastructure and services as well as providing (level 3) support for employees on issues related to the company’s infrastructure or systems.
- Ensuring proper backup and performing data or system restores if needed.
- Proposing meaningful changes and evolutions regarding the company’s IT infrastructure design, hardware and software components, and processes.
- Creating and maintaining a detailed documentation about the infrastructure and its evolution.
- Contributing to the design, implementation and operation of the infrastructure used during the (annual) Insomni’hack security conference.
What we expect of you
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Linux systems’ administration (specifically Ubuntu), including centralized configuration management and operation (Puppet, Ansible).
- Excellent knowledge and experience with common Linux-based services like web servers (Apache), DNS (Bind), Mail (Postfix).
- Excellent knowledge of security principles and mechanisms as well as their implementation.
- Good knowledge of corporate Windows environments and their administration.
- Good knowledge of virtualized environments and their administration (VMware).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft365 and Azure Cloud environments.
- Good knowledge of networking principles and protocols.
- Languages: English & French
- Global Operations
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
We are proud of all our high-end security experts working together, focused on protecting our customers to enable a trusted digital space.
Our experts are spread over the globe allowing us to have a local proximity with our customers and to enrich ourselves with different visions.
This diversity of expertise and culture gives us a unique strength in the industry.
Loading application form
Already working at Orange Cyberdefense?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.