Presales Solution Architect ( Protect Solutions )
- Being part of an international company yet with local presence
- Build a safer digital society together with us
Working as a Presales Solution Architect
Reporting directly to the Team Lead for the protect solutions, your mission will be to support the growth of Orange Cyberdefense in our protect services in close collaboration with the various teams.
In collaboration with Sales, your mission is to build customer relations and expand Orange Cyberdefense scope and portfolio of services with targeted customers and prospects. This mission includes key stakeholders relationships, contributing to joint sales planning, solution strategy definition, identification of potential opportunities, and deal qualification.
You will act as the customer advocate for their cybersecurity needs and ensure that proposed solutions are effective for the customer. Through wide technology insight and customer industry awareness, you will guide and influence customers on selected Orange Cyberdefense services.
In your role you will be responsible for continuously looking into digital technology evolution/opportunities with the ambition to increase our customer intimacy and grow the business and value of services delivered by Orange Cyberdefense.
- Develop in conjunction with sales opportunities around protect services by working closely together and support on the execution of the account plans to achieve customer success
- Customer facing activities such as consultative selling, value selling, discovery workshops, customer presentations, understanding customer IT (& OT) landscape and develop a secure digital journey
- Develop, respond and support in solution proposals, statement of work (SOWs) and Request for proposals/information/quotation (RFx) by positioning Orange Cyberdefense value proposition in accordance with the customer defined requirements and propose a competitive and winning solution
- Initiate, formalise and maintain partnerships with the main technology vendors in the IT protect security domain, in close collaboration with our partner manager and any other stakeholder
- Track the IT security market though latest industry, competitor, regulatory and threat landscapes, looking for new opportunities to add value
What we expect of you
- A minimum of 5+ year of IT Security experience
- Technical and business expertise in cyber security or successful experience with an cybersecurity market player
- Fluent language skills in Dutch, English & optional French
- Strong influencing and inter-personal communication skills to operate strategically across all levels of the organisation and with senior external stakeholders
- Good knowledge of IT related topics like network architectures, cloud architectures, network protocols,..
What makes you stand out
- Knowledge and experience in selling Managed Security Services (MSS)
- Knowledge of protection solutions for Endpoints, Networks, Infrastructure and Cloud Workloads.
- Knowledge of SASE (SD-WAN & SSE)
- Knowledge of Zero Trust Architecture NIST SP 800-207
- Technology partner certifications (e.g. Juniper, HPE Aruba, Extreme, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Microsoft, Netskope, Zscaler, F5 ….)
- Cybersecurity certification (e.g., COMPTIA, ISC, CISA, CCSP, CISSP, GICSP, CISM, …...)
What you can expect from us
- Be taken care of - We offer you 32 vacation days, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, hospitalization and group insurance and a company car. So you do not have to worry about a thing!
- Never stop learning - We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training, certifications and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
- Transparency - Communication is key! So we organize company and team meetings on a regular base so everyone is informed properly.
- Do what you love - Enjoy flexibility with offices in Brussels/Antwerp/Ghent/Rotselaar & Nivelles, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home. And we make sure you do!
- Snack to your heart's desire - At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
- Reputable brand - You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
- The good life ...
- Antwerp (Wijnegem), Belgium, Brussels (Evere), Ghent, Rotselaar
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
We are proud of all our high-end security experts working together, focused on protecting our customers to enable a trusted digital space.
Our experts are spread over the globe allowing us to have a local proximity with our customers and to enrich ourselves with different visions.
This diversity of expertise and culture gives us a unique strength in the industry.
Presales Solution Architect ( Protect Solutions )
Loading application form
Already working at Orange Cyberdefense?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.