- Being part of an international company yet with local presence
- Build a safer digital society together with us
Working as a Project Manager
A Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day direction of the project with the goal of delivering the project within time, budget, and scope. This responsibility encompasses (among other things) the administrative support, planning of resources, tasks, keeping track of the progress of the project and taking the necessary corrective measures whenever needed. A Project Manager can projects within organizations that are structured with strict processes defined.
- Providing all means (consultants, equipment, procedures, background on the customer environment) so the project can be carried out properly, considering the scope of the project, the timeline, and the proposed budget.
- Keeping up the pace to deliver the project within time and mitigating risks to deliver the project within scope and budget.
- Delivering a project in line with the requirements of the customer and according to the scope, budget and timing and enabling a successful support of the services the customer has subscripted to.
What we expect of you
- Bachelor or masters degree or equivalent by experience with 6-10 years of PM experience
- Prince 2/PMI qualification
- Experience of running middle or large projects with 1 or 2 technologies within organizations that are structured and with defined processes.
- Experience acting as a backup for the projects of junior project managers
- Experience of assisting in responding to RFP
- Dutch and English language skills - (French is a bonus)
What you can expect from us
- Be taken care of - We offer you 32 vacation days, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, hospitalization and group insurance and a company car. So you do not have to worry about a thing!
- Never stop learning - We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training, certifications and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
- Transparency - Communication is key! So we organize company and team meetings on a regular base so everyone is informed properly.
- Do what you love - Enjoy flexibility with offices in Brussels/Antwerp/Ghent/Rotselaar & Nivelles, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home. And we make sure you do!
- Snack to your heart's desire - At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
- Reputable brand - You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
- The good life ...
- Antwerp (Wijnegem), Belgium, Brussels (Evere)
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
We are proud of all our high-end security experts working together, focused on protecting our customers to enable a trusted digital space.
Our experts are spread over the globe allowing us to have a local proximity with our customers and to enrich ourselves with different visions.
This diversity of expertise and culture gives us a unique strength in the industry.
Loading application form
Already working at Orange Cyberdefense?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.