Working as a Data Analyst
As our Data Analyst, you are responsible for preparing and providing actionable management information to all OCD NL stakeholders and to provide accurate, complete and an up-to-date status regarding the planning and utilization of our resources.
As our Data Analyst, you must support the OCD management team to execute our business strategy, by providing them with business information and insights needed. You advice stakeholders on possibilities with data analysis and are able to build and maintain Power BI and other management dashboards and reports.
You understand our existing IT systems and resources that carry various sorts of data and are able to validate and use these data to provide information and advice.
- You and your team ensure that the MD, the department heads and the different teams have access to the accurate and complete management information needed for their roles. You also provide with new and surprising insights leveraging data analysis capabilities.
- You maintain our Power BI environment, including all dashboards and reports for OCD NL.
- You work together with our Global business intelligence teams, Global IT teams, the Global Business Analyst and bring best practices to the Dutch organization.
- You keep up to date with the latest developments, best practices and certification requirements on business intelligence.
- You understand the interests and responsibilities of various stakeholders and proactively bring new ideas, advice and insights to them.
What we expect of you
- You have at least a university or HBO degree.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the field of Data Analytics.
- You are an ambitious person with an innovative mindset.
- You have strong Power BI skills.
- You are able to translate business needs & requirements into KPI’s, graphs and other management dashboards.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are a team builder and have a strong drive to grow our business.
- You do not a have a 9 to 5 mentality and take price in coaching and growing your teams.
What you can expect from us
Be taken care of - We offer you an attractive Salary & Bonus, 28 vacation days plus two business closing days; in addition, you have the option to purchase additional vacation days. a quality pension, company smartphone & laptop, group insurances plans, and a travel allowance. So, you do not have to worry about a thing!
Never stop learning - We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training, certifications and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
- Transparency - Communication is key! So, we organize company and team meetings on a regular base, so everyone is informed properly.
Do what you love - Enjoy flexibility with 2 days a week working from home and 3 days a week working with your team in our state of the art, brand new offices with parking, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home. And we make sure you do!
Snack to your heart's desire - At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
Reputable brand - You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years’ experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
- The good life ...
An assessment and screening are part of our process.
🔥 Are you interested? Then jump in!
Orange Cyberdefense are equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all people, regardless of their race, sex, disability, age, religion, or sexual orientation.