Working as a Manager Quality Office
As our Manager Quality Office, you are responsible for all the support processes that drive our organization. The role involves leading the Quality Office as part of the Business Operations department. The Quality Office is responsible for ensuring all OCD NL processes are properly documented, this documentation remains up to date and that effective and efficient controls are implemented and operating in all our processes. This office is also responsible for preparing and providing actionable management information to all OCD NL stakeholders and to provide accurate, complete and up to date management information regarding the planning and utilization of our resources.
As our Manager Quality Office, you must ensure that the OCD management team is able to execute our business strategy, by providing them with business information and insights needed. And by ensuring we demonstrate highly mature business and support processes and by managing that we get and keep all required certifications, like ISO and SOC2.
- Quality Office (Bedrijfsbureau) so that all OCD processes are documented and have proper controls embedded and you demonstrate that they are operating effectively. You ensure that process documentation continues to be up to date and is in accordance with Group and international best practices.
- You lead the team in a hands-on manner and together you are responsible for all external certifications OCD requires to conduct its business.
- You and your team ensure that the MD, the department heads and the different teams have access to the accurate and complete management information needed for their roles. You also provide with new and surprising insights leveraging data analysis capabilities.
- Resource Planning & Time Management so that the managers of the Consulting & Advisory Services (CAS) and other professionals have insight into the planning, resource availability and utilization of their teams. You ensure all necessary processes and tools are in place for this purpose.
What we expect of you
- You have at least a university or HBO degree.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of security.
- You have experience in leading & coaching teams
- You have broad experience in process management.
- You have more than 3 years of management experience in business operation roles.
- You have prior experience in setting up/improving employee time writing and staff planning functions, tools and processes in professional services organizations.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are a team builder and have a strong drive to grow our business.
- You do not a have a 9 to 5 mentality and take pride in coaching and growing your teams.
What you can expect from us:
Be taken care of - We offer you an attractive Salary & Bonus, 28 vacation days plus two business closing days; in addition, you have the option to purchase additional vacation days. a quality pension, company smartphone & laptop, group insurances plans, and a travel allowance. So, you do not have to worry about a thing!
Never stop learning - We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training, certifications and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
- Transparency - Communication is key! So, we organize company and team meetings on a regular base, so everyone is informed properly.
Do what you love - Enjoy flexibility with 2 days a week working from home and 3 days a week working with your team in our state of the art, brand new offices with parking, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home. And we make sure you do!
Snack to your heart's desire - At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
Reputable brand - You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years’ experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
- The good life ...
An assessment and screening are part of our process.
🔥 Are you interested? Then jump in!
Orange Cyberdefense are equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all people, regardless of their race, sex, disability, age, religion, or sexual orientation.