Since 2022, SCRT and Telsys have been acquired by Orange Cyberdefense, and are thus part of and supported by a global group of more than 2’700 cybersecurity specialists worldwide.
In order to strengthen our delivering capabilities, we are currently looking for a Network Security Engineer to join our team.
Main place of work is SCRT’s offices in Morges (VD) or Bern (BE), Switzerland.
Working as a Network Security Engineer
As a technical expert, you will be involved in various projects, designing and implementing security solutions, especially focused on network security technologies (firewall, VPN, secure SD-WAN, …). Your tasks will include design, deployment, administration, fine tuning and optimization of these security solutions.
In this position, you will take part in activities such as:
- Architecture, design and implementation of network security solutions
- Equipment configuration and deployment
- Contribution to pre-sales and PoC deployments
- L3 support
- Customer consulting and advice
- Training and certifications
What we expect of you
- You hold a bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and already have professional experience in the network and/or security fields. You have significant experience on Fortinet solutions, at the very least, FortiGate, FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer. An active NSE (4 or 7) certification is a significant plus.
- You have a solid understanding of computer network principles, protocols and technologies as well as common enterprise infrastructures. You are also familiar with common security principles and have a good knowledge of security-related protocols (e.g. TLS).
- You are willing to learn and evolve in a technically sharp and interesting environment, dealing with challenging and stimulating issues and can demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are capable of monitoring security trends and considering specific customers’ requirements in order to deliver advanced configurations and ensure that our solutions are designed and implemented to the highest standards.
- You have good spoken and written communication skills and can write useful documentation and reports.
- You can demonstrate initiative and work on projects with minimal supervision.
Proficient in the following languages: