Orange Cyberdefense, an Orange Group company, is one of the world's leading cyber security services and solutions providers.
Orange Cyberdefense enjoys 25 years’ experience in the field of global information security, providing products and services for leading organisations in over 160 Countries.
We are building a safer digital society, protecting individual and corporate freedom across geographies.
Senior Palo Alto Consultant
Ideally you will have 5 years experience with various Palo Alto solutions, Strata, Panorama, Cortex, Prisma Access.
Onsite or remote projects with customers (consultancy) regarding installations, configurations, and troubleshooting.
This includes, among others, the following tasks:
- Analyzing the network and/or network security with customers
- Understanding the securityneeds of the customers and act as a trusted advisor
- Be available and responsive to colleagues, so that together the goals can be achieved
- Implementation of the purchased solutions according to the known best practises
- Documentation of the implementations
- Maintaining their level of certification and/or obtaining new certificate level Develop and follow the necessary training's to keep their knowledge up to date
- Takes a ‘full track’ responsibility (finishing tasks and closing projects), by doing so all agreements are fulfilled in an effective manner
- Acts according to insights / knowledge / feeling and not in response to. The Consultant discusses issues with the customer before they become or escalate into a communication problem
- Contacts the customer regularly (takes the initiative) to strengthen the cooperation relationship
- Keeps asking questions until the customer is fully understood, even if the costumer is not sufficiently clear
Contributing to the daily operation of Orange Cyberdefense. This includes, among others, the following tasks:
- Answering various questions from customers, planning, support
- Be open to new ideas, solutions, procedures, and methods and contribute to the own assignments
- Think ahead and see opportunities and inform the sales team
- Participate and interact during CRT meetings on a regularly basis
Why are we talking to you?
You will have 5 years experience with various Palo Alto solutions, Strata, Panorama, Cortex, Prisma Access.
Good knowledge and understanding of Routing & Switching, Network and Transport protocols, Core Services, Network Performance, Cyber Security, Information Security, IT Security, Cloud Security, (Hyperconverged), (Storage), Network security, Network implementation, Routing protocols, Web/Application technology
Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree or equivalent by experience
Good Dutch and English language skills
Good knowledge of MS 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio
You take the initiative to resolve structural problems within your own task area (re-actively and structurally)
What you can expect from us
- Be taken care of - We offer you 32 vacation days, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, hospitalization and group insurance, company laptop, mobile phone with unlimited use, fixed-line phone and internet subscription, a fuel card plus company car, as well as other benefits. So you do not have to worry about a thing!
- Never stop learning - We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training, certifications and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
- Transparency - Communication is key! So we organize company and team meetings on a regular base so everyone is informed properly.
- Do what you love - Enjoy flexibility with offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Rotselaar, & Nivelles, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home. And we make sure you do!
- Snack to your heart's desire - At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
- Reputable brand - You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
🔥 Are you interested? Then jump in!
Orange Cyberdefense are equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all people, regardless of their race, sex, disability, age, religion, or sexual orientation.