- Being part of an international company yet with local presence
- Build a safer digital society together with us
Working as a Presales Solution Specialist
Reporting directly to the Team Lead for the protect solutions, your mission will be to support the growth of Orange Cyberdefense in our protect services in close collaboration with the various teams.
In collaboration with Sales, your mission is to build customer relations and expand Orange Cyberdefense scope and portfolio of services with targeted customers and prospects. This mission includes key stakeholders relationships, contributing to joint sales planning, solution strategy definition, identification of potential opportunities, and deal qualification.
You will act as the customer advocate for their Secure Infrastructure networking & cybersecurity needs and ensure that proposed solutions are effective for the customer. Through wide technology insight and customer industry awareness, you will guide and influence customers on selected Orange Cyberdefense services.
In your role you will be responsible for continuously looking into digital technology evolution/opportunities with the ambition to increase our customer intimacy and grow the business and value of services delivered by Orange Cyberdefense.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop in conjunction with sales opportunities around protect services by working closely together and support on the execution of the account plans to achieve customer success.
- Understand customer business and technical requirements, and translate these into Orange Cyberdefense services and solution. With this comes the task of providing key customer information and solution development guidance
- Provide presales design support for both new and existing customers covering any of the Orange Cyberdefense secure infrastructure solutions.
- Qualify opportunities against: our capabilities (Design, implement, manage), the customer requirements (realistic requirement, technical, financial). Context of the project, political alignment and compelling event.
- Contribute to financial analysis (i.e. ROI), build joint business cases and convince customers through numbers and value.
- Customer facing activities such as consultative selling, value selling, discovery workshops, customer presentations
- Develop, respond and support in solution proposals, statement of work (SOWs) and Request for proposals/information/quotation (RFx) by positioning Orange Cyberdefense value proposition in accordance with the customer defined requirements and propose a competitive and winning solution
- Initiate, formalise and maintain partnerships with Extreme Networks vendors in the IT protect security domain, in close collaboration with our partner manager and any other stakeholder
- Track the IT security market though latest industry, competitor, regulatory and threat landscapes, looking for new opportunities to add value
- Undertake an advisory role to support our customers in realising and understanding cyber security
- Contribute to the influence of Orange Cyberdefense by speaking at public events, holding presentations, or publishing information
- Expected to act in a coaching role and provide support to less experienced team members
What we expect of you
- A minimum of 1+ year of IT Security experience or a minimum of 2+ year experience in network design or demonstrated work experience as either a networking Consultant, Engineer, Solutions Architect or Presales Consultant
- Specialized in networking technologies & design with technical and business knowledge and experience
- Technical and business expertise in cyber security or successful experience with a cybersecurity market player
- Fluent language skills in Dutch, English & optional French
- Experience in designing wired or wireless network solutions including Access Points, and Wireless LAN Controllers (WLC)
- Good knowledge of Ethernet, RSTP/ MSTP, VLANs, IP Routing, TCP/IP, VxLAN, Multicast, Spanning Tree, 802.11x, NAC/Identity Solution
- Knowledge and experience in selling Managed Security Services (MSS)
- Knowledge of security solutions for Endpoints, Networks, Infrastructure and Cloud Workloads.
- Knowledge of SASE (SD-WAN & SSE)
- Knowledge of Zero Trust Architecture NIST SP 800-207
- Knowledge of cloud security & application security
- A good understanding of the sales cycle, buying personas, and decision-making processes, and how to successfully navigate through the sales & buying cycle.
What you can expect from us
- Be taken care of - We offer you 32 vacation days, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, hospitalization and group insurance and a company car. So you do not have to worry about a thing!
- Never stop learning - We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training, certifications and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
- Transparency - Communication is key! So we organize company and team meetings on a regular base so everyone is informed properly.
- Do what you love - Enjoy flexibility with offices in Brussels/Antwerp/Ghent/Rotselaar & Nivelles, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home. And we make sure you do!
- Snack to your heart's desire - At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
- Reputable brand - You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
- The good life ...